Sunday 5 May 2013

About this blog.

Hi! I'm Claudia, and welcome to my blog.

As you can probably guess from the title, this blog is concerned with the The Lord of the Rings. I've been a fan of the film trilogy since it was released in theatres and after only recently reading Tolkien's books (including The Hobbit) I find that I love the story of Middle-Earth even more than before. 

I adore the books, the films, the soundtrack of the films - there are so many aspects of LOTR which I love and have thoughts on that I thought it may be worth blogging about it in case somebody else was also interested and wanted discuss certain ideas further. I have already written a few LOTR posts on my other blog but seeing as that blog is dedicated to film in general, I didn't want to clog it up with purely LOTR posts. That's when I thought I should launch a LOTR blog.

I haven't started writing any posts yet but I will soon. I am not a Tolkien or Middle-Earth expert - not by far - so please forgive me for not quite knowing the full picture that is painted in The Silmarillion. However I really love Tolkien's works of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, I love Peter Jackson's adaptation, and so many other things in the films and books. I hope that my enthusiasm for LOTR will mean that other fans who read this blog will agree with what I write and most importantly, enjoy it. 

That's my introduction to the blog! Feel free to comment and even disagree with my ideas, I'll enjoy the discussion. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that at least one thing I say will interest you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment